To be eligible, the researcher/user group must satisfy the following conditions:
- The access must be transnational (i.e. the home country must be situated in another country as the host infrastructure).
- The project PI (and the majority of users) must work in a country other than the country where the installation is located (except for ECAC-ERLAP).
- Participants working outside the EU are eligible but restrictions may apply. Access for user groups with a majority of users not working in a EU or associated country is limited to 20% of the access provided with ACTRIS-2.
- Only user groups that are allowed to disseminate the results they have generated under the action may benefit from the access, unless the users are working for SMEs.
Any outcome (publications, presentations, etc.) resulting from work carried out under the ACTRIS TNA activity must acknowledge the project by displaying the EU emblem and the following text:
- For communication activities: "This project has received funding from the European Union´s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 654109"
- and for infrastructure, equipment and major results: "This [infrastructure] [equipment] [insert type of result] is part of a project that has received funding from the European Union´s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 654109".